25N - “International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women”

 Friday, 25th of November 2023

Hello friends! Today is an important day, do you know what is being commemorated today?

That's right! Today we commemorated the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women. 

Violence against women and girls is one of the most widespread, persistent and devastating human rights violations in the world. 

We not only train you to be smart, we also expect kindness and empathy from you. That's why we want you to fight against this discrimination that has haunted us for a long time.

But let's stop talking for a bit and let's work on it! You are going to see how cool are the women like me! First of all we are going to listen to a song by Rozalen that represents this situation and later on to a song by Manuel Carrasco and Malú that talks about fighting for ourselves, for our happiness and our freedom. Let's do this!







I hope that you liked both of my favourites songs! Sadly, violence against women is so persistent that a special telephone number has been created for those who suffer gender abuse. That's why I always have my pokemons with me! But... not everyone is as lucky as me so an international gesture has also been created to ask for help. It is important that you recognize it in case you ever see it.

I hope you will never have to use them but if it does happen, my pokemons and I will fight them with you!


But for now, let's work on this for a bit and after we finish we can go for a cake or a donut or a cinnamon roll or a parfait or an icecream...

Omg I love desserts! Let's get this done fast so we can eat them all! Please find the hidden words that can be related to abuse, there are 10 of them, good luck!



Oh you have finished so fast! I can see that you are all so hungry too! I'm so sorry but we have to do one last activity.

It is somewhere... around my bag... maybe here... or here... AHH I can't find it I have must forgotten it in my house! 




They are not even on the floor! Well nevermind, I think I remember what it was about so... I think you guys had to do a mural. I just want you to divide the mural in 2 parts, one with the good actitudes that everyone should have in a relationship and another one with the bad ones that can be considered as sexism and do some drawing that represents them.







Well done! Your murals look amazing! I love them all! Now I can go and eat some sweets hehehe, I need to go fast so no one gets my favorites one! See you guys!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario