Road safety as passengers - Show me how to behave.

Wednesday, 15th of February 2023

I'M BACK... to leave

Today I'm going out with my friends so... I called my friend to make sure that someone is going to teach you something today.




Me and my friends will go out and have fun playing around so have fun with Excadrill, the trainer Iris told me that he could help you. See you, have fun studying hahahahah.








Hey guys, it's me Excadrill! Since Squirtle decided to go out and have fun with his friends I also want to have fun with you so... let's do one simple activity!





1. Interpretation time!
Let's go guys! For this activity I need you to prepare a script in which there has to be a dialogue between the member of each table. They must show the rules of behavior for a good passenger and later on we will represent them together!


Well done! All the interpretations were amazing! Sadly we are done by now.







I love my trainer Iris, she is great! Well, see you guys! I'm glad that you had fun with me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario