Does climate change affect me?

     Tuesday, 11th of October 2022


Hello hello, this is our last week together... but don't worry! 

We will see each other again and my friends will continue to accompany you on this adventure. 

You will have a great time!



*In Charmander's head: strange that no one has interrupted me yet...*

Well, let's see...

*An angelic flapping of wings can be heard*

I introduce myself, my name is Altaria and I love games!

Charmander: you've already won the favour of these people.... I hope you've prepared some very very very cool activities!

Altariadon't hesitate mate, let's go for it!



I love our world, but we are losing more and more of it due to human action and overexploitation, among other things.

So how is all this affecting the climate, and is it making a difference?




Activity 1.
Let's see what word is hidden in this game... Can you get it right?

Very well done!

  • What does this effect do? 

  • Is it good or bad for our planet? Why?


Activity 2.
You don't know how much I love lucky roulette. 

I'll make you a deal, if you answer the questions you will get a prize... Are you ready?

3, 2, 1... NOW!

Great work! Enjoy the gift, you have won it.


Activity 3.
For our last activity, we are going to complete a table where we will put what we can do to combat these problems, and what we should not do. 

In addition, you will be able to write down which resources help us to do this and which ones harm the world we live in.

Cheer up!


That's it! Let's hear it for everyone, yay!

It was a pleasure to be with you today

See you another time! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario