Intermediary

  Tuesday, 27th of September 2022

GOOD MORNING POKE-STUDENTS!

I introduce myself, I am your trainer and friend Max.

Today is an important day, because I am going to train you for a very special event... are you ready?

Let's do it!

You can do these activities in teams, choose a name and create a slogan.

Activity 1.




I have a series of questions for you, how many will you be able to answer?









Very well done, you have impressed me!




Activity 2.



What do you make of this?

Can you guess each instrument or precipitation type?




That's great teamwork!


Finally, could you tell me what each measuring instrument is used for? You can do it by clicking the correct answer:



You have finished me off, you are geniuses! I hope you perform as well in the event they have prepared for you... Here's a hint, it will be held next week and it will be our last day looking at this topic! See you all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario