The life in the Palaeolithic


 Wednesday, 19th of April 2023


Hi friends!! Yesterday you learnt with Arceus about the Prehistory, did you have fun with him? Well, I am sure you did. Today you are going to know more about the Palaeolithic with my friend.

 

 

 

 Hi Poké-students! I am Sandshrew and, as Charmander said, today we are going to learn together about the Palaeolithic, are you ready? Let's go!




     2. The life in the Palaeolithic.

 Let's start with a quiz to remind some revelant aspects of Palaeolithic. 


Now, take a look at this picture and answer the following questions:


 1.-     How did they make fire?

2.-      How did they feed?

3.-      How were their house?

4.-      What material did they use to make their clothes?


To see the answers, click here.



Well, this is all for today. I hope you learnt a lot with me, see you soon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario