Road safety as cyclists - Let's go on a ride!

Friday, 17th of February 2023

Hey guys, are you ok? The other day I was with my friends walking around and we found my old friend Lucario, he seems a bit scary but he is nice. Would you like to meet the famous Lucario? Hahahaha, I'm sure you would so I brought him with me! Say hi to Lucario!





Oh, can I stop hidding then? Hahahaha, hello kids! I hope you are having a nice time and that you are prepared for today! 





1. On two wheels.

So today we are going to get prepared to ride a bike, are you ready?

Hahahha, it's awesome how you all want to ride a bike, ok follow me and let's start reviewing what to do when riding a bike! 






2. Discuss and think.

Oh, I'm amazed about how good you did, I didn't expect you all to know the rules this good.

Let's do one more small activity, I need you to discuss outloud which more rules you need to follow and which things have you seen people doing bad while riding a bicycle.



Well done! Thank you guys for having fun with me! Now I know how to ride a bike propperly and what things I should not do. I hope the next time we meet is riding a bike! See you!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario