Rain, drizzle or downpour?

 Wednesday, 21st of September 2022

Rain, drizzle, downpour, hail, snow.... ok, got it

Rain, drizzle, downpour, snow... That's not how it was...

Rain, snow, chameleons... What a dizziness!


Good morning guys, more regular than good... Today I got a good amount of water but I don't know if it was rain, downpour, hail... There are so many types of precipitations!  Have you ever noticed? I'm very curious and I like to know what's falling on me.


I Farfetch'd teach you what falls on you, not be chameleons.



NOT CHAMELEONS, HOW SCARY

Go ahead then master Farfetch' d

Activity 1.

Lesson 1 for student is to link the different types of precipitation with their corresponding definitions.

Don't forget to check answers and correct

You can already start as a chameleon learner


Charmander (in the distance): Leave the chameleons alone!


Spies to my not like...


Activity 2.

Very well done little chameleons... now it's time to distinguish these features in images that are hard to understand, but you are very good, I'm sure you'll get it!

Lesson 2 for students, guess what kind of precipitation the picture shows



Very good job, you are no longer little chameleons, now you are big dragons!

Keep it up students, see you in the next lesson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario