Water pollution

Monday, 31st of October 2022 


Hello my dear friends!!

Today I have with me a great friend of mine and them is going to teach you a very important lesson.

Welcome Suicune!!



Hello everyone. As you know, water is a very important and necessary resource, that's why we have to make sure that we make good use of it.
That includes not wasting and not polluting it.


Let's do a kahoot! about what pollutes the water.

I really hate water pollution, that's the reason I have the power to purify polluted water.



As you have seen, you also have the power to keep the waters clean. We are going to do another kahoot! to see if you are really ready to obtain the power to purify water.


Great job! Now it is time to share your power with more people so you can make a real change.

You have to work in groups in order to do a poster for the school about things you can do to prevent water pollution.

I leave you the rubric with the objectives that you must achieve. I have faith in you to change the world!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario