The life in Metal Age (part 2)

 Wednesday, 3rd of May 2023


Hi friends!! Have you learnt with Claydol about the life in the Metal Age? I am sure you did! I cant' wait to introduce you my friend so you can start with today's learning! 

 

 


 

Hi Poké-students! I am Larvitar and today we are going to get into the culture of the Metal Age people! I am sure that we will have a lot of fun, let's start!



First, I want you to do a research! Look for the following information and write the answer in your notebook!

1.- What is a "Megalith"? Name the three main Megaliths.

2.- What is a Menhir? What was it used for?

3.- What is a Dolmen? What was it used for?

4.- What is a Cromlech? What was it used for?

 

Now, you can check your answers here.


Finally, it is time for you to create a Menhir, a Dolmen and  a Cromlech! Use plasticine to do it! Try to do it like the originals one and keep them, you will need it for your final tasks!

 

 


Well, this is all for today, I hope you learnt a lot! You are a really good architect!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario