All about "Andalucía"

  Friday, 10th of March 2023

"AndaaaaaluUuUucees..." Do you remember the day we were celebrating Andalusia Day? I love the song.

Today we will learn more about its territorial management, who is in charge... I wish it was me!

For this, we will have another fan from these lands...


That's me! Hi guys, my name is Slowpoke. I love this Autonomous Community and I want to know a lot of things... Are you participating?



Activity.

I think Andalucía is in trouble... the most important law of this autonomous community, after the Constitution, has disappeared!

Where has it gone? Since when does a law have legs? Does it want lemonade? 

It was close!
  • Do you know where the Estuto de Autonomía de Andalucía establishes the capital?

1. La Junta de Andalucía 
Activity 1.
Let's start with something easy, let's see what the Junta de Andalucía is made up of:
You can do it in your notebook or online by clicking here

Activity 2.
Now it is time to prove everything you have learnt, I challenge you to answer these questions, click on the correct image:

You have done everything... Amazing!! 
You are a true Andalusian. 

See you next day! Have a nice weekend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario