A city like ours

  Tuesday, 23rd of May 2023

Welcome one more day to our coolest blog!

Have you ever wondered what your city was like before you were born? Or even 10 years ago? And if we add up 728999282... 

Ok, I've gone too far


Hey guys, I know the answer! 

I'm a great builder of cities of all kinds, we can see what buildings they have, their uses... EVERYTHING!

Your new friend Timburr will show you what a real Roman city was like.


Activity 1.
First, place each label where it belongs. On the next slide you can see the solutions. 

Let's do it!

Very well done!


Activity 2.
Let's compare the map we have ordered with this one of Cordoba:


  • Do we find the same buildings?

  • Are there differences between them?

  • What other elements do we find?

Good work team!

Here I end my lesson, good day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario