I live in the European Union

 Friday, 17th of March 2023

 

Hello friends! How are you doing? Are you enjoying this unit? Well, I hope so, but is it comming to an end, so we can't waste our time! 

Today you are going to meet my friend...

 


 

Stop Pikachu! I wanted to introduce myself and you were about to do it for me!! You know I don't it like when you do that! :/



Hi Poké-students! I am Azurill and today you are going to learn with me about Europe... Let's go!

  

 

 

 

 6. I live in the European Union

 Let's start with some questions about the countries of the European Union. Click here.

 
Good job! Now, let's see all the advantages of living in the European Union!

 
Click here to see more information.

Now, I want you to discuss in groups of 4-5 people the advantages of each benefit of membership of the European Union. Then, write them in a card and present it to the rest of your class.




This is all for today! You have made a really good job, I am so happy for meeting you.

Bye friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario