Unit 2. THE WATER ON EARTH

Tuesday, 18th of October 2022


Hi friends! It is time to study my favourite element! I'm really excited, I don't know what I would do without water.

Let's brainstorm together. I'll give you some ideas, what do you know about water? Where can it be found? How is it?

Come one! Show me what you know.


I am really happy about your answers and it's time to go further. My friend Piplup is going to work with you about the hydrosphere


    1. What is the hydrosphere?


As we have seen, the hydrosphere is a large part of the Earth. To verify and show it to you, I have brought you some maps. 


Activity 1.

Color the map, use blue for the water and green for the land. Which color dominates?

    1.1. Marine Waters: Salt Water


Now that you know what salt water is and where we can find it, you have to do the following activity to expand and reinforce your knowledge.


Activity 2. 

Looking at the physical map that is in class, write, in its corresponding place, the name of the oceans on your map. How many are there?


    1.2. Continental Waters: Fresh Water

We have seen a lot of things about the fresh water. But I still have a doubt, where can I find fresh water?


Activity 3.

Help Piplup to understand where he can find fresh water. Draw if necessary to help him find the places where he cand find it.


Activity 4.

To finish, I leave you this diagram that you have to fill out about the differences between salt water and fresh water. Good luck! 

Hydrosphere's diagram.


This is all my dear friends. It was really nice meeting you. I hope you have had a nice time working and that you have learned a lot. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario