Industrial landscape - A weird Squirrel is running away

 Friday, 2nd of December 2022

Oh! Did you finish playing with Emolga already? That was so fast! I thought you would never beat her games, I'm never able to eat any of her apples.

Well, let's go meet another friend of mine. Today I will introduce you to Pachirisu.





Pikachu: Hey! She is running away! Help me catch her!

Pachirisu: Hahahah, if you want to catch me you will have to pass the obstacles I made on the path!







 1. Labyrinth.

Try to find me inside my friend's body!

In order to do it take the right path and define all the words that you find in the main organs, if you do it wrongly, you should not pass untill your learn it's meaning!

Click the next link to do it! - Maze



Hahahaha! It was so fun, you were so lucky to find me inside of his nose! Try to catch me in the next obstacle if you can. I bet I'm faster than you!







 2. True or false

I'm so fast, in order to get me in this race you will have to chose if it's true or false correctly, Good luck!







Oh no! You caught me offguard, come on! I was having so much fun in this race, I'm sad this has already ended but, let's meet another day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario