Where have these people come from?

  Wednesday, 17th of May 2023


Good morning! Today I've brought an old friend with me, a bit grumpy... but he is loved. 

He is going to guide you through the activities we will be doing today

I'm so excited!



Grumpy? ME? I DON'T GET ANGRY

Well... I'd better introduce myself:

I'm Primeape and I'm fascinated by Roman history, I hope you are too.

Shall we start?

SEE HOW I'M KIND AND LOVING BULBASUR?


Activity 1.
The first thing we will do is make a timeline, so you will have to put the corresponding historical event for each year.

Ready?


Exactly! We continue...


Activity 2.
Let us now look at some of the characteristics of this population. 

Come on, let's go!


Incredible work!


That's all for today, see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario