Where are we?

 Tuesday, 7th of March 2023

Hello pokestudents, are you ready for this new week?


Today we are going to learn about the place where we live, have you ever heard of autonomous communities? Which ones do you know? What about the provinces?


Let's get started!



Hello little forest animals! My name is Mew and we are going to learn a lot together, you can rest for a while Pikachu



Yes my captain!
Activity 1.
The organisation of Spain is a special topic, because it is the place where we live. Let's find out more!




I haven't managed to fool you, have I? You know so much about your country! Let's move on to the next activity.
Activity 2.
Now it's time to practice. We need to say where each province is located, let's do it!
Click here to go to the activity (Resource: Equipo Didactalia)

And what about the autonomous communities? I'm sure you are up to it!
Build the map by clicking here (Resource: Equipo Didactalia)

What a great job! Here we are done for today, I hope you continue with this fun experience, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario