Review part 1

 Tuesday, 24th of January 2023





Hi!! Yesterday you learnt with Delcathy about the spanish population and its variation, are you ready for today?





Hi Poké-students! How are you? Is this unit easy for you? Well, my friends told me that you are doing a really good job! With me we are just going to do a review, easy peassy! Oops, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Tracey, and I am a Poké-trainer, do you want to become a poké-trainer aswell, then let's start!

 

 



To do a review of this unit, I have thought about creating your own city, how does it sound for you? And what if I tell you that you will be the mayor of this city? Well, you have a lot of responsability now, but I am sure that you will do a good job and I will help you in everything you need! Are you ready? Let's start!!!

Here you have some information that you have to put. To see it more clear and with more information, click here and press de "+" emoji of each title.


Now you will be thinking... "Where do I have to write all this information?" Well, you have to make a card poster and then present it to the rest of your class, so everyone could see your Poké-city! The card poster can be however you want, but it has to include the information that I have just shown you.

Start this in this class and finish it at home! You have all the weekend to do this, I am sure that you will do a good job! 

See you on tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario