Agrarian Landscape - Apples are in danger!

Wednesday, 30th of November 2022

Hi again guys! Today we are going to introduce you to my new friend. She is so clever and she also loves agrarian landscapes because she can eat tons of apples on them.

Be careful or she might steal yours today!


There she comes! Hi Emolga!



Oh, hi guys I'm Emolga, I know I'm cute but don't fell in love with me, ok?

Let's play a game! I'm going to give you some activities and, if you finish them, you will get to eat some apples of my favourite tree but... while you are doing them, I'm the one who eats them so, be fast enough if you want some of them or I will eat them all!



 1. Find the words.



Let's start! In order to eat these delicious apples you will have to find 8 words related to agrarian landscapes which are: Field, Meadow, Town, Mechanized, Farm, Path, Road and Emigration.

Good luck! This is to hard for you so I will have time to eat them all hahahahaha.


  2. Join the words with the descriptions.


Hey! Not fair! You ended it so quickly that I didn't have enough time to eat them all!

I'm going to speed up and eat them all so you can't have any!

You must do the next challenge to get to the last activity, do it slowly so I have time to eat


Click this link to get to the next activity - Match

  3. Give definitions.

Maybe you are ending by now but I'm eating all this apples on your last activity.

Now you will have to give a definition to the words: Road and Emigration.

Don't look them up cheaters!




OH! Come on! Have you already finished everything? But I'm still hungry! This is not fair! I'm sure you cheated on my game! 








Since you can't prove me wrong, I found a solution, why dont we share the apples that are left on the tree? Please, Pleaseee! And I won't be mean to you ever again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario