Unit 4. THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT

 Tuesday, 29th of November 2022


Hi guys! It's me, Pikachu. Today we are heading into an adventure in order to see both kinds of landscapes.


To be honest, I prefer natural landscapes because I can play with my friends, eat wild fruits, collect flowers and even swim on rivers. It's exciting!


I'm really interested in your opinions! Let's all write our favourite things to do in both landscapes.


Now that we have finished, I would like to introduce you to my cousins, Plusle and Minum.


Let's start with the activities!


    1. Identify the elements.

Minum: As we are starting this new unit, we are going to do an easy initial activity. 


Plusle: We have to identify which elements are characteristic of each landscape and raise our hands whenever we know one.

Minum: Then the teacher will have to chose a person to say the element they found until we got them all.

Both: Good luck!


First landscape, Humanized


Second landscape, Natural




     2. Put in the right place.

Both: Well done guys!

Minum: Now we are heading into the last activity.

Plusle: Let's do it all together outloud!






Click the link below to get to the last activity.








Both: Let's go! We have already ended doing the activities, now we can go and play together or have lunch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario