Our adventure starts!

 Tuesday, 13th of September 2022


Hello class! I'm Charmander. I hope you are as enthusiastic as I am to start this new course, I promise you that my friends and I have prepared very cool adventures for you!

Today is our first day, so let's start by looking at what we remember or know about the weather...



I love it when I go outside and see that...



NO SPOILERS!!! Charmander you've interrupted my breakfast... 




OK, then you go on with the class
Boy, do I have an audience... Hi, I'm
Togepi. We're not going to give you any hints about the weather, so you'll have to do your best.

For this, we are going to play a game called: "Gartic Phone". 



Activity.

The first thing you will have to do is to write something about atmospheric weather, then you will each get an idea from another classmate and you will have to draw it. After that, you will receive a drawing and you will have to make it very similar, so that at the end, you will have to guess what it is about.



Let's see how you do! Click here to play





How many of them have you guessed? What have you found out about the weather?


Tomorrow we will start with the atmosphere and learn a lot! Have a nice day 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario