Review - Let's check our pokedex!

 Tuesday, 13th of December 2022

Hi guys! it's me, Maya and this is my friend Piplup and we are here to make sure you are learning so get ready to make some activities.




Ok, let me check my pokedex to see which pokémon and things you have learned about.

Oh my god! You have learned a lot in all this time, I'm glad about it so lets check if you really know about this last unit.


1. Classificate them correctly.

Ok! Let's start with the first activity! In order to do this you will have to place the different landscapes in the place it belongs to.


Click this link! 

Classificate them in the correct type


2. Time to colour.

Well done guys! Now let's go for the next activity, follow the rules in the next genially and review with us! 




3. Crosswords.


Ok guys, I guess you got it like I got Piplup, so lets head to the last activity.


In order to do this activity you will have to find the words hidden in the crossword and classify them in agrarian landscapes, urban landscapes and industrial landscapes. Let's go for it!



You got it guys, I trust in you all. GIVE ME A C, GIVE ME A H, GIVE ME AN E, GIVE ME AN E, GIVE ME AN R. CHEER!




Well done guys! You got them all! 

Let's say thanks to Piplup for his cheerings. 

Hip, Hip, Hurra! 

Ahahaha, well guys it's time to leave, see you soon.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario