Spain has a demo... what?

Tuesday, 14th of March 2023

Hello again from the other side of the screen guys, today I'm a bit tired since some minutes ago I had to train with Ash so... I've brought you one of my friends, she is really selfish but loves royalty so, be careful with your words because she is a real princess! Say hi to Espeon.




Oh, hi servants, Pikachu told me I he needed help teaching you about the kings and the queens, let's work with some activities related to spanish royalty. But first, lets go to my castle, I don't want to be seen on the streets.





Activity 1.
Lets take this secret path while I explain you what to do. I like my servants to be clever and complete my phrases while I'm talking, if you are not even able to do that you can leave so, if you are brave enough let's see what you can do.



In Spain we have a really important document called "La _____ española", this one was voted by the spanish people in the year ____, in this one we can see that Spain has a parliamentary _____, this means that Spain has a royalty and a ____ but the laws are done by the _____. Sadly, I can't change the laws but one day I will do it and I will make you all serve me, so far nowadays the _____ is the one who choses the president with the _____. Furthermore the constitution says that all the citiciens are equal to the ____ and also, that we all have the same ____ and ____.


Activity 2.
Welcome to my castle! You better treat my right in my own house, if you do I'll give you some presents.

Let's start with a simple activity about spanish institutions, entertain me a bit for now. Genially



Well done servants, take this gifts and leave, thank you for this amazing time but don't forget to give me some pressents next time!





It was great meeting you all, see you another day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario