Types of commerce - I won't steal again! I promisse!

 Tuesday, 14th of February 2023

Oh hi, do you like how cute I look with the accessories I made with flowers the other day? I look awesome hehe.





Oh, so you were the one that stole the flowers of my garden! Now you are in trouble, get ready to fight me! I have been growing this plants for to long and you just come and cut them all!







Aaaah! I didn't know it was his flowers and now Scizor is gonna beat me! I'm not so strong by now please help me, he is a big problem for me!






1. Who dares to stop me?

Oh so you are gonna fight to protect that thief... hahaha you don't know in which trouble you are getting into, you are gonna get a taste of my power!

Do this activity right in order to dodge his attacks! - Foreign trade or internal trade?

2. Are you fast enough?

Oh, so you wanna play games huh? Let's see how long can you last with all my copies!



Ok guys, if we want to survive this attack we need to do an investigation activity, in order to investigate the clones we need to look for the materials that they are made of so, as his composition is similiar to a mobile phone one, please check which materials are phones made of!


3. Last chance!

Ok, I get it, now that you know what my clones are made of you can get rid of them but this next attack won't be that easy to dodge!





If we want to win him let's try and do his previous technique before! please let's write down if we can get those materials in our country or not and what transport do we need to bring them here!


Oh, you have defeated me! My trainer seems so mad at me, you can take the flowers!








Thank you so much guys! I promisse that I will be carefull next time and check if it's someones propperty before taking it! Well, it's time to go, see you!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario