Unit 3. LANDSCAPES AND ROCKS

Tuesday, 8th of november 2022

Hi!! Here's Bulbasaur! Are you ready for a great new adventure?

You just learned about the water on Earth and, you know what? Someone told me you did great.

Today we are going to start with landscapes and rocks. I think it will be very interesting, but you already know a little about landscapes. What do you think if we review it?

For this, I have brought with me my dear friend and trainer... MISTY! Have a nice time!



Hi Poké Students!! Bulbasaur told me about the new adventure, so I made a Quiz to review the concepts of landscapes.

Are you ready to start? Lest's go!

Click on the link below to go to the quiz.

Quiz




Great job! Now let's play a game. This game is called Kaboom!

You have to take out a stick and look at the number on it. According to the number you get, you should look at the template and say what is the image that has that number.

If you get it right you get the stick, but... be careful! If you take out the kaboom stick (the one with a star) you lose all the points you have!

Good luck!




This was all for today.

Keep working and studying like that, you are really good.

Have a nice week! I'll see you next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario