Urbanized landscape - Let's go on a tour around the city!



Wednesday, 7th of December 2022

Hey guys, today I was shocked. I was walking on the forest and I found my old friend Mareep.

When we were together we used to have so much fun in the farm so, we decided to go and visit the city together because she said she can take me on a tour.



Let's go guys!

 1. Help the lamb.

Hi guys, I'm sorry to bother you but I need your help. To be honest I've never been to the city but I wanted to impress Pikachu since we haven't met for a long time. Could you help me situating this places on the map?
Click here to place them: Place the concepts

 2. Guide Tour.

Thank you so much for helping me! Now I need a bit more help. Could you tell me which cool things can we visit in Cordoba?

Classify them in: buildings, streets, avenue and squares.


Nice! Thank you so much! Thanks to you guys I was able to show my friend the city as I was the one that knews it. Now I can have fun with my other friends in the farm. Goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario