Constitution Day in Spain

Tuesday, 6th of December 2022 

Hi guys, it's me Cynthia! Today I'm here to talk about a really special day in Spain, the Constitution day.

But... first of all we are going to watch a video so, let's go for it! 




1. Puzzle time!


Now that you are all done, let's start with the first activity! For this activity I need you to remember yourselves the shield of your country, Spain, because we are doing a puzzle!

Let's put the pieces in the right place and color it propperly, later on we will hang it on the class walls.









Well done! I'm proud of you guys! Now let's go to the last activity.




2. Hide and seek.


I have been looking for this words related to the constitution the whole day and I haven't found them! Please help me finding them all.







Oh, have you found them all already?! Thank you so much! We are done by now, I hope you had so much fun! See you!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario