UNIT 8. THE FIRST SETTLERS

 Tuesday, 18th of April 2023


Hi again friends!! Are you ready for this unit? I am sure that we will have a lot of fun together. In this unit we will learn about the first settlers of the world, doesn't it sound cool? 

I really like this unit because, by this time, the fire pokémons were really important for the humans because we provided fire and they used it to give light and to cook, and for some things more.

For this unit you will be with the ground pokémon, let's meet the first one!

 



Hello Poké-students, I am Arceus, and today I will be with you learning about the Prehistory. Are you ready to learn with me? Let's get into it!

 

 

 


    1. What is the Prehistory?

 Click here to see the whole information of the following presentation.

 
Now, let's look at the chronological axis of Prehistory. Then, drag the image to the correct date. Click here.

Finally, we are going to play a puzzle about the prehistory, click here.

 

 

Well, this is all for today, I hope you learnt a lot playing with me!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario