We go deeper: Andalusian climate

     Friday, 7th of October 2022

Another week completed! Let's see what we have today... We have been looking at what climates are, their factors and types. 

But these are divided into subtypes and we can find them all over the planet.

How many of these can we find in Spain?


*Unconvincing noises* Oh noo, what's going on now?


Let's see if we can make the doors bigger... What a blow. 

Oh, hi there, I'm the incredible Shaymin. Are you going to see the climates of Spain?


Charmander: yes I was going to...

ShayminOF COURSE! I TAKE CARE OF THE PUPILS

*In Charmander's head: they don't pay me enough...* 


1. Climates we can find in Spain

We are going to review the climates we can find in our country. I've been visited all of them so I'm pretty confident that I know them perfectly!

Activity.


You have left me with my wings spinning, spinning and spinning.... What a dizziness! Well done!



1.1 Andalusian climate

Now let's take a closer look at the climates in Andalusia.

Activity.

Great job!!!

  • Could you associate these climates to the characteristics studied above?

  • Have you visited any place with these types of climate? Did the climate match the weather at the time you went?

I'm going with my friends to visit all the places you have mentioned, what fun!


Have a good weekend and see you next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario