How is a river?

Wednesday, 26th of October 2023


I am really proud of you. My friends told me that you are hardworkers and that they are delighted to work with you. 

Today, Manaphy and Phione are going to be with you. Give them a huge welcome.



Hi friends! As we have seen, a river is divided into several parts, as source, tributary, mouth, the upper course, the middle course, the lower course, the channel and the flow.

So now it's time to practice.


Activity 1.

Match the words with the definitions. (Click on the link to go to the activity).




Activity 2.

Quiz about the stages of rivers. (Click on the link to go to the activity).




Activity 3.

Label the name of the different stages and parts of the river in the correct place: 
(Click on the link to go to the activity).



Hmm, kids? I think I need your help. I don't understand the difference between the channel and the flow of a river. Can you help me?

Activity 4.

Help Phione to understand the difference between the channel and the flow of a river.


Activity 5.

Look at the picture and answer the questions.













1. Where is the source of the Guadalquivir?

2. How is the flow of the river?

3. Why is the middle course more abundant?

4. Where is the mouth of the Guadalquivir?

5. How is the channel of the river in the mouth?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario