The life in the Neolithic (part 2)


  Friday, 28th of April 2023


Hi friends!!  Yesterday you learnt with Flygon about the live in the Neolithic and today we are going to get more into its culture! 


 

 


Hi Poké-students, I am Rhydon and today we are going to do some things that the Neolithic people did!

Let's start!

 

 

To start, I want you to do a research about the Neolithic Pinch Pot! Look in the Internet "What did Neolithic people use the pinch pot for?" and, in a small card, copy its uses. Then, draw it.


Now, we are going to create Neolithic pinch pot, so here you have a presentation that I made for you! Click here to see it more clear.










 

 

 

 

 

 

If you want to see a visual explanation, what this video!

 

 

 

 

This is all for today! I hope you enjoyed living in the Neolithic! Don't loose your Pinch Pot! You will need it for your final task. Now, I am going back to sleep :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario