But where does the rain come from?

 Tuesday, 20th of September 2022

 

Good morning my little fireworks, today I have a very special guest who has organised some activities... He will tell you all about it

One thing, listen to him!

Hey little students, my name is Tornadus
It's going to rain today.... Yes yes, because I say so, well.... It rather depends on some factors, do you want to know which ones?

  1. Clouds
Guys, my friend is lost. He needs to get to a party on time, but there are questions and he doesn't know which option to choose.. Can you give him a hand?






Thank you very much for your help! You have proven to be very knowledgeable.... Now, let's see what else you know!






  2. How do clouds and precipitation form?
Water follows an endless cycle that makes it rain, what are the phases that make it up called?
You can do it in your notebook or online by clicking here


And now my question is... could we make this happen in our classroom? I told you it would rain...

Watch this video!




What fun! The weight of the rainfall causes it to fall downwards, just like when clouds form after the water vapour has cooled down.



Now it's your turn, have fun making clouds (I will also create), see you next day with the precipitation types!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario