Time to calculate and measure!

 Friday, 23rd of September 2022

What a gadget, with buttons I can't press because I don't have fingers... You humans invent things for everything

We can even find something for each of the things we have learned these two weeks 

Do you know any of them?


Let's see what we find!


*Toc, toc*

Charmander, how dare you not tell me you were doing challenges? I want to participate today too

*In Charmander's head: that's not quite true, everyone here has done activities except me...* 

It's okay Froakie, I'm sure you've got something cool we can do today.



Froakie (very excited): Of course I will!

Activity.

For today we have all the measuring instruments we need for what we have studied.

We asked ourselves: how do we measure the amount of precipitation? and what about temperature?


Let's look at all this and with examples (some we see in our day to day life and some not so much) to review it! 

  • Do you know where we can find all these devices at the same time?
  • What is the function of this?
  • What is the use of the stand?
  • Complete in your notebook (instrument name and uses):




Oh my goodness! How many things we have learned 

That's all for today, see you next week with much more, see you guys!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario