Road safety as pedestrians - Show them right!

Tuesday, 21th of February 2023

Hey, hey! It's me, the coolest Squirtle in the world is back! Today me and my friends got a Tax for crossing the street with the traffic light in red so, I hope my friend Jirachi can teach us some manners of how to behave as pedestrians.






Mmhmm... *gulp* Yes! I'm here to help you all so you don't have to pay this taxes like Squirtle.







1. The right way.

Ehmm... Oh, yes! Let's take this path to head to the first activity!

Let's start with it! It's really simple so you can do it by yourselves, click here and go to the activity! 





Oh, are you done already? hmm... how fast... oke let's do one last activity!










2. Drawing wrongly.

Let's do this! For this last activity I need you to draw any other thing that you have seen or experience in your dailylife that a pedestrian did. Later on we will explain it to our colleagues and let's see what they think about it.




 
Nice! We are done by now kids, I hope that you don't have to pay any taxes for being a bad pedestrian hehe. See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario