Third Sector - Help me please!

 Tuesday, 7th of February 2023

Hey guys, today I'm a bit stressed and I need to rest from all this chaos, do you mind helping me taking care of all this meltan for me? They are a bit clumsy and they eat metals so please, be careful with every metal thing that you guys have.







See? They get completely crazy when the see metal things so please be careful and Good luck!






1. Feed the beasts.

If you don't want to mess with this cute little monsters you should better give them some metal to eat so, in order to get it we should make this activity fast and give them some food.




For this activity you will have to name at least 2 different jobs of the third sector that work in these buildings: hospital, restaurant, supermarket, school and hotel.

Ok, we managed to give them some food, I hope they are not hungry anymore and they wont get us in any problem.







2. What about now?

What are they doing? I guess they are happy, let's hope for the best. I think we should keep them entertained. Let's do a roleplay! Guys I need you to start imitating one by one any job you want without talking and make the other people guess which job is it and in which sector does it fit. Let's do it!


Oh! I think they also want to participate! What are they all imitating? Hahahaha, is it dancers? In which sector do you guys think the dancers belong to? Please write it down!





The time is over! Lucky us, we don't have to take care of them anymore, I'm exhausted. I'll let this to Clefable but it seems like she can't stand this either.









I think this is even to hard for her, lets wish for the best hahahhaha.








Oh, they are sad because we are leaving, it's ok guys! We will meet soon! See you!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario