Review unit 7

 Tuesday, 21st of March 2023


Hi Poké-students! How are you doing today? Before of starting, I would like to introduce myself... I am Serena and I am going to be with you today! My friends have told me that you have done a really good job, so you won't have any problem to do this review that I have prepared for you. Lets's start!

 


Activty 1. Click here.

Now, name four of the principal  functions of the City Council.

Activity 2. Click here.








 






 


Activity 3. Complete the Spanish map

 

Activity 4. Click here.


 

 

 










 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Activity 5. Click here.












Activity 6. Answer the following questions:

1.    Name three citizens' rights
2.    Mention three rights of the child
3.    Name three advantages of being a European citizen





 

Well, friends, this is all for today. I hope you have learnt a lot! It has been so nice to spend my day with you. Bye!

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario