Unit 1. THE ATMOSPHERIC WEATHER

  Wednesday, 14th of September 2022


Have you ever thought of travelling beyond the blue sky? 


Well, I have... I took a run, I jumped and BANG!

What a blow...


Hi guys, I need your help to know what lies beyond, because there is something, isn't there? 

Let's call our friend Lugia.

WHO CALLED ME?



Don't get intense with us... We need you for a mission, you have to fly high and show us what's up there, okay?



Leave it to me Charmander, I'll guide you.


Now that we have learned about the layers of the atmosphere in class, let's see how you do with my challenge.


Activity 1.
Which layers of the atmosphere will Lugia pass through? Match each layer with its name:

You can do it in your notebook or online by clicking here



Yes, that's the way.


On my journey I am finding a few things...



Activity 2.
Lugia doesn't know where he's flying, but there are identifiers for the layers of atmosphere... can you tell him where he is?

I have learned a lot, thank you guys so much! It's been fantastic

Rest those prodigious minds for the next day, it doesn't end here!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario