Comercial Process - Repair the weird machine!

 Friday, 10th of February 2023

Hey guys, come and see what I found next to the river, it's something as cool as me! But I'm way cooler because my eyes shine!

I found a weird robot that looks like a woman, come and check it with me.




Oh wait, it is mooving! It's alive! Be careful!








Oh, hi weird living beings. I'm Magearna an old Pokemon created by different components of a machine but, for some reason that I can't remember I fell into the river and my gears stopped working so thank you for saving me, here are some flowers for you! Can you help me fix my engine? I think its a bit oxidated...


1. Fix me please!

To be honest I think the engines inside this place are a bit rusty, shall we open my chest and try to fix them?

Sadly we need to put a correct code in every engine, if we don't do it correctly it won't fix so please, help me, I trust in you.



In order to fix Magearna we have four different codes for the engines, this codes are related to the comercial process and each one is assigned to different agents, please write an example of a producer, a merchant, a transporter and a consumer so we can make the engines work!

Well done guys, we saved her.









2. Another helping hand?
Thank you so much now I can le... Ok I guess my legs are rusted too... my legs also work with the comercial process information but it is kind of harder than my chest... I need you to tell me the steps a product have to face since it is obtained until it's consumed so I can make my legs work again, could you please help me?





Oh, you even made me look prettier! Thank you so much guys! Now I can have a walk around the city and see what has happened since I have been thrown away to the river, I'm glad that I 've met you. Well... now I have to go, see you!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario