Secondary sector - Working on it!

 Friday, 3rd of February 2023

Oh, hi! You caught me enjoying this day in the countryside, I love the smell of this flowers and you won't make me work in my day off so I'm going to leave you with my friend Mawile.




Have fun doing homework while I'm enjoying my free time! Bleeeeeh!







 1. Draw and answer.

This guy is so weird... don't mind him. Ok, lets go with the first activity.

This exercise is pretty simple, I just want you to draw one person that works in the secondary sector and behind that sheet you will have to write down what does this person make and what necessities does his/her job satissfy.


 2. Place them correctly.


Oh my god! I fell in love with your drawings. 


Let's end this last activity fast while I dress up to go to the countryside with Squirtle. 

Click this link and go for it - Place them correctly



Hey guys I just got ready, are you... Oh, you have finished faster than me, I'm sorry that I have made you wait for me. Ok now I have to go and see the flowers with Squirtle, it was nice meeting you all guys! See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario