Is there a right about kissing?

 Wednesday, 15th of March 2023

Hi there! Today I'm in the park playing with my friend Smoochum and she told me that she would help me because I'm so nice to her so, let me introduce you to her!






As you can see she is realy affectionate but... she is kind.










Oh! I'm sorry that I didn't see you guys, I bet you also want a kiss, HERE I GO!








Activity 1.

Damn, I kissed you to hard that even my hair got messed up, let me fix it and we will start learning... Got it! I look perfect!

Ok lets do a small activity before talking about the rights, here you go! Genially





Activity 2.
Oh! Now I look super pretty, let's head to the next activity. For this activity I want you to chose which of the rights you find more important and tell me why. Also I would love to know if you would add one, I would add the right to kiss and love everyone!

Activity 3.

Well done guys! Now let's do this really small activity! I just need you to write 3 more rights that you think kids should have and thats all! Let's go!







Nice! Thank you all for learning with me! Big kisses for all of you! See you another day!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario