Minerals and rocks

Tuesday, 15th of November 2022

Hi! How was your weekend? I really enjoyed it, I've been sleeping aaaall day.

Have you recharged your energy? Because today we are going to learn something new and very cool.

I called three friends to work the minerals and rocks. It's going to be great!!



Hellooooo! We are Diancie and Carbink. As you can see we look like minerals and for that reason we are going to work on the minerals part.






I am Golem and I am going to take care of the part of the rocks because I am a biiig and strong rock.







    4.1. Minerals

As you have seen there are many types of minerals and to differentiate them you have to look at their properties. These are shape, lustre, hardness and colour. 

Let's do an activity about it. In it you can find us using our powers!

Activity 1

Drag each element to its correct location.



Did you enjoy the activity? 
Minerals are georgeus, just like Carbink and me.




    4.2. Rocks

It is my turn!!! 
Diancie said that minerals are georgeus but I can tell you that she is wrong. Rocks are better!!

Rocks can be classified into three groups or types: igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic rocks.
You've already seen its characteristics, so let's do an activity.

Activity 2

Drag each element to its correct location.


To finish we prepared this activity about minerals and rocks.
And remember, ROCKS ARE BETTEEEER!

Activity 3




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario