Look at that monument!

       Friday, 2nd of June 2023

Friday already... again? How quickly this course is passing by!

How much you have grown... I won't get sentimental, I promise.

We come here to learn a lot, and you know a lot of things now...

We have to prove it to Riolu, ready?


Here I am!

I have heard a lot of good things about you and I couldn't resist to come and have a glimpse of why you are the best class in the world...


Activity

Let's see what you know about the different Roman monuments and their functions... my friends have taken selfies on some of them in Spain, let's get to it!


All right, guys!

  • Now, could you say what buildings we currently have that fulfil the same function? Compare them!

Great work warriors!

Have a good weekend, see you!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario